Bhubaneswar: The COVID-19 toll surpassed 1300-mark in Odisha after 11 more Corona patients died of the virus in last 24 hours.
“Regret to inform the demise of eleven #COVID19 positive patients while under treatment in hospitals,” informed the State Health & Family Welfare Department today.
With new COVID deaths, the total number of fatalities increased to 1,308.
The fresh deaths were reported from 8 districts. While Khordha district registered the highest of 3 new deaths in a single day, 2 more succumbed to COVID-19 in Cuttack district. One each died in Angul, Ganjam, Jharsuguda, Kandhamal, Nuapada and Rayagada districts.
Here’re details of 11 new deaths due to COVID-19 in Odisha:
1. A 55-year-old male of Angul district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus.
2. A 40-year-old female of Bhubaneswar.
3. A 66-year-old male of Bhubaneswar.
4. A 54-year-old female of Cuttack district.
5. A 62-year-old male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Hypertension.
6. A 68-year-old male of Jharsuguda district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Bronchial Asthma.
7. A 59-year-old male of Khordha district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus.
8. A 42-year-old male of Kandhamal district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus.
9. A 45-year-old male of Nuapada district.
10. A 61-year-old female of Rayagada district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus.
11. A 67-year-old female of Cuttack district who was also suffering from Hypertension & has undergone Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery and Modified Radical Mastectomy.