Bhubaneswar: As many as 12 more COVID-19 patients in the state succumbed to the virus in the last 24 hours taking the toll to 2029.
“Regret to inform the demise of twelve numbers of Covid positive patients while under treatment in hospitals,” said the Health and Family Welfare Department today.
The fresh deaths include six from the Khordha and Cuttack districts.
Here’re details of the fresh death cases:
- 1.A 38-year-old male of Angul district.
- 2.A 60-year-old female of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Hypothyroidism.
- 3.A 37-year-old male of Bhubaneswar.
- 4. A 46-year-old female of Cuttack district.
- 5.A 40-year-old male of Khordha district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus.
- 6.A 47-year-old male of Khordha district.
- 7.A 53-year-old male of Keonjhar district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus.