CBSE declares Class 10 Compartment Exam results; here’s how to check
Bhubaneswar: Results of Class 10 Compartment Examination, conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), were declared today. The board announced the results on its official website www.cbse.nic.in.
Total of 1, 38,705 students had appeared the exam this year that was conducted from July 2 to July 10.
Here’s how to check your score
- Log on to official website of CBSE cbse.nic.in
- Click on the link mentioning ‘Click For CBSE Results’
- Click on the link ‘Secondary School Examination (Class X ) 2019-Compartment – Announced on 24th July 2019’
- Enter your details asked on the login page & click on ‘submit’ button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.