Couple electrocuted in Odisha’s Kalahandi

Bhawanipatna: A married couple was electrocuted on the day of Sabitri Brata at Mukhiguda Indravati Sector-2 under Jaipatna block of Odisha’s Kalahandi district today.

The deceased have been identified as Ashok Nag and his wife Radhe Nag.

According to reports, the mishap took place when the woman was drying clothes on a wire inside the house after thunderstorm in the area. The wire had become electrically charged due to unknown reason.

While Radhe died of electrocution on the spot, her husband met the same fate while trying to save her.

The couple is survived by a three-year-old daughter and a two-year-old son.

Also Read

Comments are closed.