Cuttack: The District Administration has notified 10 private hospital in Cuttack as “Fever Clinics” in view of rising positive cases of Covid-19 in Odisha.
General public having flu like symptoms includes fever, cold, cough, difficulty in breathing are advised to visit only these private hospitals, in order to avoid the contamination of deadly virus. As part of precautionary measure, the Cuttack Collector Bhawani Shankar Chayani have issued an advisory related to this issue.
In-order to fight the deadly virus Covid-19, health workers are conducting door to door surveillance activities in every slum, wards, in densely populated areas of Cuttack.
The Following hospitals are declared as “Fever Clinics” are:
- Sun Hospital, Tulsipur
- Shanti Memorial Hospital, Thoria Sahi
- Sabarmati General Hospital, Mahanadi Vihar
- Sadguru Medical, Jagatpur
- Chanakya Hospital, Canal Road, Ranihat
- Om Shubham Hospital, Canal Road, Ranihat
- Srusti Hospital, Mangalabag
- Gudluck Hospital, Kathagola Sahi
- Rudra Hospital, Bhanpur
- Shakti Sai Hospital, Salipur
The Cuttack administration have advised other hospitals not to treat patients suffering from flu like symptoms.