Dates announced for Phase-II online admission in Class XI in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Students who want to take admission in Class XI at the Higher Secondary Schools of Odisha for the academic session 2021-22 can apply online from October 12, 2021. The Directorate Higher Secondary Education issued a notification in this regard today.
The online common application form (CAF) will be available in www.samsodisha.gov.in for second phase admission in Class XI against vacant seats from 11:30 AM on October 12, 2021, the notification mentioned.
Last date of applying online CAF through is 11:55 PM on October 25, 2021. The merit list for the vacant seats will be published on 2 PM on October 30, 2021. The CAF fee must be paid through online mode only.
1. Applicants must have passed the annual offline or Supplementary High School Certificate (HSC) Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha or its equivalent boards.
2. No reservation or weightage claim shall be considered for the vacant seat admission
3. Candidates who had applied during the first phase admission 2021 but not got selected in any Higher Secondary School can apply again through their existing login without paying the CAF fee.
During the time of admission all relevant documents will be verified at the selected Higher Secondary School at the time of admission.
Candidates passing from CBSE and ICSE boards are required to enter total secured marks as per their mark sheet while filling up the application.
How to apply:
Fresh applicants need to register themselves in www.samsodisha.gov.in by using their mobile number and email address. They can then go to the online application link inside the SAMS log-in and apply.
Those who have already registered earlier on “www.samsodisha.gov.in” will use their respective logins to apply afresh for admission.
Applicants will be intimated about their selection and admission reporting time through SMS. The information will also be provided www.samsodisha.gov.in and on the HSS notice board. Intimation will also be generated in the applicant’s login.
- Other important dates:
Admission of the selected students and error correction from 11 AM on November 1 to 5 PM on November 3
- Last date for admission data updation of students who took admission in the first selection by Higher secondary schools in the e-space 5 PM on November 5, 2021
- Publication of the spot selection merit list three time to the balance sheet 2 PM on November 9, 2021
- Registration of students for spot admission in the respective higher secondary school November 9, 2021 (2:30 PM) to 4 PM on November 10, 2021 (4 PM)
- Publication of final list of spot admission out of the students registered at respective higher secondary schools November 11 (11:50 AM)
- Admission of students selected in spot admission 2 PM on November 11 to 4 PM on November 12
- Admission data updation of students who took admission in spot selection by higher secondary schools in e-space November 13 (4 PM)
The Directorate of Higher Secondary Education advised students to contact toll-free Sanjog Helpline 155335, 18003456770.