Fire breaks out at godown in Odisha’s Jajpur town

Jajpur: Fire broke out at two rooms of a stationery godown near Haveli Bazar in Odisha’s Jajpur town today.

No casualties have been reported in the incident. Properties worth lakhs were gutted and reduced to ashes in the mishap.

On being informed, Fire personnel rushed to the spot and doused the flames.

Though the reason behind the outbreak of fire was yet to be ascertained, it is suspected that incense sticks lit by godown owner Govind Tripathy for puja this morning might have led to the fire mishap.

Also Read

Comments are closed.

close-link