Fire breaks out at treasury office in Odisha capital

Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Bhubaneswar, Apr 12:

Fire broke out at the third floor of the treasury office in Odisha capital this morning.

On being informed by security staff about fumes coming out of the floor, Fire personnel rushed to the spot and doused the flames averting a major fire mishap.

Two ACs and several chairs have been gutted in the fire.

Though the exact reason behind the fire was yet to be ascertained, it is suspected that electric short circuit in an AC might have led to the incident.

Also Read

Comments are closed.