Fire guts all records at Cooperative Society office in Odisha’s Koraput

Jeypore: Fire broke out at the office of Deputy Registrar of Cooperative Societies here in Odisha’s Koraput district today gutting all documents and records stored there for the last 22 years, reports said.

On being informed about the mishap, fire tenders rushed to the spot and managed to douse the flames.

Though electrical short circuit is suspected to be reason of the outbreak of fire, suspicion also arose over a possibility of conspiracy behind the incident.

More details awaited.

Also Read

Comments are closed.