Fire in Odisha’s medical college hostel; no casualty

Berhampur: A fire broke out at the hostel of MKCG Medical College & Hospital here today. However, no casualty was reported.

Several important files and documents were gutted in the fire that broke out at senior resident doctors’ hostel of the State-run medical college.

According to reports, no inmates were present in the hostel during the incident.

The fire services rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control.

The cause behind the fire is suspected to have occurred due to short circuit.

Also Read

Comments are closed.