Bhubaneswar: The Odisha Government today issued guidelines for the second phase admission into +3 courses in degree colleges across the state.
Those who have not submitted Common Application Form (CAF) during Phase-I can submit fresh application for Phase-II and have to deposit the CAF fees online.
Applicants/students who have already taken admission/not taken admission during Phase-I can also apply for Phase-II admission. They are not required to deposit CAF fees again.
Selection of the applicants/students will be done purely on the mark basis.
Below are key dates of the admission process:
* Availability of online Common Application Form (CAF) on the website www.samsodisha.gov.in– December 23 (11:00 AM).
* Last date of applying online CAF– December 28 (11:45 PM).
* Publication of Merit List– January 2 (02:00 PM).
* Online deposit of admission fees– From January 2 (02:00 PM) till January 6 (5:00 PM).
* Online admission– From January 6 to January 10 (5:00 PM).