India celebrates National Doctors’ Day on July 1 every year to acknowledge and appreciate the role and importance of doctors serving across the nation.
National Doctors’ Day was first celebrated on July 1, 1991. This day marks the birth and death anniversary of Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy, famous physician of India. Observing Doctor’s Day on this day is the nation’s tribute to the late doctor’s contributions in the health sector.
Doctors Day 2022 Wishes, Messages, Greetings:
- Warm wishes on Doctor’s Day to all the doctors who work so hard to restore health of their patients and bring back the lost smiles.
- Being a doctor brings you many new challenges every day and one such challenge is to keep fighting for the health of your patients. Warm wishes on Doctor’s Day.
- The occasion of Doctors Day gives all of us a chance to express our gratitude towards the doctors who have brought us health and smiles. Happy Doctors Day.
- To all the doctors who have always been there to serve us with their services and help us restore our health, wishing a very Happy Doctors Day.
- Being a doctor is a great responsibility and you are doing really amazing. Sending you warm wishes on Doctor’s Day.
- Warm wishes on Doctor’s Day to all the doctors out there who are working hard day and night for the wellness of their patients. Happy Doctor’s Day.
- Doctors are like God on the planet because they are the ones who bring life and joys into our lives. Wishing a very Happy Doctors Day to all the docs.