Onam, the most popular festival of Kerala, celebrates King Mahabali’s annual homecoming and Vaman avatar of Lord Vishnu.
The ten days of the festival are sequentially known as Atham, Chithira, Chodhi, Vishakam, Anizham, Thriketa, Moolam, Pooradam, Uthradam and Thiruvonam.
Onam Wishes and Messages to greet others on this occasion:
- May the spirit of Onam surrounds each and everyone with positivity and remains in everything you do, anything you think….. A very warm Onam to all!
- May the colours and brightness of Onam fill your home and life with new energies and eternal happiness….. Happy Onam!
- Wishing that love and togetherness of your family and friends may never fade from your life…. May you all spend moments of joy, peace, success and prosperity together. May you have gala celebrations on the auspicious occasion of Onam,. A very Happy Onam to you.
- With a hope that those good days come back again, I wish you and your dear ones a wonderful and Happy Onam my dear.
- With happiness and togetherness because this is the time to come together and indulge in happy times with loved ones. Wishing you a very Prosperous Onam!
- Let us always remember the true essence of Onam and work to bring glory in our lives. Have the best time with your loved ones and have a blessed Onam!
- May your entire life is blessed with love for your near and dear ones and warmth of their relationship. Greetings to you on the occasion of Onam.
- I wish you and your family good fortune, peace and prosperity which will last in your life for a year. Sending beautiful wishes to you on Onam. May God bless you.
- May the spirit of Onam is always there to inspire you for a better life, for harder goals, for better achievements…. Happy Onam!
- May the festival of Onam mark a new beginning of a new life for you with new dreams, new hopes and new opportunities on your way….. Warm wishes on Onam to you.