Raksha Bandhan festival celebrates the bond between brothers and sisters. On this day, sisters tie a thread around the wrist of their brothers praying for their long life while brothers promise to protect their sisters.
Raksha Bandhan is celebrated on the full moon day of the month of Shravana.
Raksha Bandhan 2022 Date: August 11, Thursday.
On this occasion, here are wishes and messages to greet your siblings:
- To the brother, who has always been the support I needed, the friend I needed, the guide I wanted…. I wish you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan bhaiya.
- Wishing a very Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sister who has brought so much of happiness and smiles in my life for which I will always be thankful to God.
- On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I pray that our bond of love gets stronger with each Raksha Bandhan celebration…. Wishing you lots of love on this day.
- No matter how much we fight, how much we disagree but Raksha Bandhan is the proof that we will always stand together, always stay bonded…. Happy Rakhi to you my dear.
- I am truly blessed to have a sister like you who is as caring as a mother, as supportive as a friend and as wonderful as a blessing…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.
- I never felt the need for a friend because I had you by my side, I never felt alone in this world because you were always there to take care of me…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother.
- Neither my childhood, nor my life would have been the same without you…. Thank you for being a part of every low and high of my life…. Wishing a very Happy Raksha Bandhan to my brother.
- With your presence, the whole house if full of happiness and cheers, blessings and joy…. To my sister, who has always been there for me…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.