International Tea Day, as designated by the United Nations’ General Assembly, is celebrated on May 21 across the globe every year.
The event is observed to promote and foster collective actions to implement activities in favour of sustainable production and consumption of tea and raise awareness of its importance in fighting hunger and poverty.
Tea Day Wishes, Messages, Greetings:
- Tea is white, green and black and each has its own goodness and taste. Enjoy them all to make the occasion of International Tea Day a memorable one.
- The celebrations of International Tea Day are incomplete if you have not attended a tea party. Make sure you host one. Happy International Tea Day.
- On the occasion of International Tea Day, let us indulge in the taste and aroma of tea to enjoy this day to the fullest. Have a fantastic International Tea Day.
- The good thing about tea is you can have it any time of the day and any number of times in a day. Wishing you a very Happy International Tea Day.
- One cup of tea is never enough because your body and soul will always long for more, Cheers to the goodness of tea. Happy International Tea Day.
- On the occasion of International Tea Day, let us start our day with a warm cup of tea that will add a beautiful spark to our day. Happy International Tea Day.
- Whether you wish to feel recharged or relaxed, a good cup of tea is an answer to all your needs. Wishing you a very Happy International Tea Day.
- There is a beautiful spell that tea casts on all of us and makes us feel better in every sense. Warm wishes on International Tea Day to you.
- This life is certainly much better when you have a tea to complete your breakfast, a tea to put a perfect finish to your meals. Happy International Tea Day.
- Tea has the power to rejuvenate you and your sense, to help you guide you through your day. Wishing a very Happy International Tea Day.
- “I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea.”
- “I shouldn’t think even millionaires could eat anything nicer than new bread and real butter and honey for tea.”
- “Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.”
- “Honestly, if you’re given the choice between Armageddon or tea, you don’t say ‘what kind of tea?”
- “There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea.”
- “There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation of life.”
- “Thank God for tea! What would the world do without tea! How did it exist? I am glad I was not born before tea.”
- “But indeed I would rather have nothing but tea.”
- “Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.”
- “Tea … is a religion of the art of life.”
- “While there is tea, there is hope.”
- “Making tea is a ritual that stops the world from falling in on you.”