Thanksgiving is a national holiday celebrated on various dates in the United States, Canada, Grenada, Saint Lucia, and Liberia.
Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday of October in Canada and on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States and around the same part of the year in other places.
Here are wishes and messages to greet friends and family members on the occasion:
- Wishing a very Happy Thanksgiving to you. This is the most beautiful time of the year as you get to celebrate it with the most special people in your life.
- Warm greetings on Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones. May this festive day be full of surprises and smiles for you and your family.
- May the occasion of Thanksgiving be the brightest and happiest of all the days and shower you with good times with your family and friends. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- May there is food to feast on your table and family and friends to share the moments of joy with you. Warm greetings on Thanksgiving to you.
- On this occasion of festivities and feast, I wish you smiles and joys that fill your home and heart with happiness. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- May the festivities and celebrations of Thanksgiving be full of high spirits and positivity for you and your family. Warm wishes on Thanksgiving to you.
- May this Thanksgiving be the best ever and you enjoy it with the most loving and loved people in your life. Wishing you a Thanksgiving full of celebrations and festivities.
- May the warmth of love make it the happiest Thanksgiving for you. Let us celebrate this day by expressing gratitude for all the blessings we have been showered with. Happy Thanksgiving.
- May you and your family are blessed by love, affection and happiness on the occasion of Thanksgiving. May you all enjoy this great day together. Happy Thanksgiving.