World Hepatitis Day, 28 July, is an opportunity to step up national and international efforts on hepatitis, encourage actions and engagement by individuals, partners and the public and highlight the need for a greater global response as outlined in the WHO’s Global hepatitis report of 2017.
The date of 28 July was chosen because it is the birthday of Nobel-prize winning scientist Dr Baruch Blumberg, who discovered hepatitis B virus (HBV) and developed a diagnostic test and vaccine for the virus.
World Hepatitis Day 2022 Theme: “Bringing hepatitis care closer to you”
World Hepatitis Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Greetings:
- Let us come together to fight against hepatitis and not surrender to this disease. Happy World Hepatitis Day to all.
- On the occasion of World Hepatitis Day, let us promise that we will never neglect our health and never let anyone else neglect it as well.
- You can make a lot of difference by taking some precautions and by being aware of hepatitis. Wishing everyone a very Happy World Hepatitis Day.
- Let us stand with those who are suffering from hepatitis to let them know that they are not all alone in this fight. Happy World Hepatitis Day.
- You won’t be able to see the symptoms of Hepatitis every time, so beware. Happy World Hepatitis Day.
- We have a long road to walk in our fight against the killer disease known as Hepatitis. Happy World Hepatitis Day.
- If you are willing to stay healthy and fit then do care for your liver. Happy World Hepatitis Day.
- Don’t let Hepatitis define the limits of your life, do whatever your heart tells you to do. Happy World Hepatitis Day.
- Don’t give Hepatitis any chance to enter your life, prevention is far better than early diagnosis. Happy World Hepatitis Day.
- he pain of taking that vaccine is far less than the pain of suffering from Hepatitis. Now it is up to you which one you want to choose. Happy World Hepatitis Day.