Bhubaneswar: Odisha Vigilance officials today raided multiple places in connection with allegation against Manoj Kumar Lenka, Assistant Manager (Civil), IDCO, Bhubaneswar, regarding possession of assets disproportionate to his known sources of income.
Sleuths of the anti-corruption agency carried out simultaneous house searches on the strength of search warrants issued by Special Judge, Vigilance, Bhubaneswar.
The searches were being led by 2 DSPs, 10 Inspectors, 2 Sub-Inspectors and 5 ASIs of the Vigilance.
The raids were conducted at the following places:
(1) One triple storeyed residential building located over plot no. 754/ 1463 at Koradakanta, Bhubaneswar.
(2) One flat at 5th floor at Grand Asian apartment in Puri.
(3) Parental house in Kesapur, Pattamundai, Dist-Kendrapara.
(4) One triple storeyed building at Beltala, Pattamundai Dist-Kendrapara.
(5) Office chamber in IDCO office at Rupali Square, Bhubaneswar.
(6) One house with stone boundary at Niladri Nagar, Jharpada, Bhubaneswar.
(7) One market complex at Uttara chhak.
Till last reports came in, the raids were underway while the total value of his movable and immovable properties was yet to be calculated.