Bhubaneswar: The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) will announce the final result of the NTS Stage-II Exam on February 18, 2022.
The result of National Talent Search Examination (Stage-II) held on October 24, 2021 at 68 centres across the country, will be uploaded on NCERT website at 5 pm of February 18.
A notice in this regard has been published on official website of the NCERT.
The candidates appeared in the NTS Stage-II Examination can check their results on the official website of NCERT.
Here’s how to check scores:
1. Log on to https://ncert.nic.in
2. Click on NTS Stage-II Final result on homepage.
3. Enter credentials and click on submit option.
4. Your result will appear on screen.
5. Download the result and take a print out.