Odisha forms panel to suggest criteria for assessment of CHSE Class XII students
Bhubaneswar: A day after cancelling the Class XII board examinations conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) for 2021, the Odisha government today formed a 14-member committee to suggest criteria for assessment of examinees.
As per the notification issued by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha, the committee will recommend well-defined alternative objective criteria for assessment of the regular and ex-regular examinees of the Class XII board examinations 2021.
The expert committee will submit a report with 10 days.
The members of the expert committee are as follows:
1. Dr. Sushant Kumar Das, Ex-President BSE & Ex-CoE, Utkal University
2. Dr. Subash Chandra Das, State Level Program Manager Academic Performance Monitoring Cell, SCSTRTI, Bhubaneswar.
3. Sri Sambit Kumar Nayak, Joint Secretary (Representative of S & ME Deptt.)
4. Dr. Tushar Kanti Tripathy, Vice-Chairman, CHSE. Bhubaneswar
5. Dr. Mihir Kumar Das. Academic Consultant, OSHEC, Bhubaneswar
6. Dr. Pradeep Kumar Behera, Academic Consultant, OSHEC, Bhubaneswar
7. Dr. Banamali Panda, Retd, Associate Prof. & Ex-CoE, Khallikote Cluster University,
8. Sri Bhagirathi Kandi, Deputy Director, DHSE.
9. Dr. Ranjan Kumar Bal, Principal, BJB H.S. School, Bhubaneswar
10. Dr. Mamata Patri, Principal, R.D. Women’s Higher Secondary School, Bhubaneswar
11. Sri Parikshit Dash, Principal, Ekamra College, Bhubaneswar
12. Smt. Ranjita Mishra, Jr. Lecturer. Vocational Stream, R.D. Women’s Higher Secondary School, Bhubaneswar
13. Dr. Bijay Kumar Sahoo,k CoE, CHSE.
14. Dr. Subhranshu Kumar Behera, Dy. CoE, CHSE.
On Friday, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik announced cancellation of Class XII board examination for the year 2021 stating ‘life of students top priority for the State Government’ amid COVID-19 second wave.