Bhubaneswar: The process for admissions into +3 courses in degrees colleges across Odisha is scheduled to commence from August 20 with availability of online application form.
Below are key dates of the admission process.
* Availability of the Online Common Application Form (CAF) in the Higher Education Department official website www.dhe.odisha.gov.in/ www.samsodisha.gov.in: 20th-Aug-2021 (11:00 AM).
* Last date for applying online CAF: 04th-Sep-2021 (11:45 PM).
* Publication of First Selection Merit List: 9th-Sep-2021 (11:00 AM).
* Online deposit of admission fees by the Students through SAMS portal: 9th-Sep-2021 (02:00 pm) to 14th-Sep-2021 (11:45 pm).
* Reporting of Applicants at allotted institutions for taking admission for First Selection Merit List: 11th to 15th Sep 2021 (05:00 PM) except 12th Sep 2021.
* Publication of Second Selection Merit List: 21st-Sep-2021 (11:00 AM).
* Online deposit of admission fees: 21st Sep 2021 (02:00PM) to 24th Sep 2021 (11:45 PM).
* Reporting of Applicants at allotted Institutions for taking admission For Second Selection Merit List: 22nd to 25th Sep 2021 (05:00 PM).
For filling up of the vacant seats, guidelines will be issued later by the Higher Education Department.