Bhubaneswar: The Odisha Police Recruitment Board (OPRB) will hold an open competitive examination for recruitment of 477 Sub Inspectors (SIs) in Odisha Police.
* Date of Commencement of Online Application: 22/06/2021.
* Last Date of Online Application Submission: 15/07/2021 (23:59 Hours).
* Website: https://odipolsi21.onlineapplicationform.org/ODIPOL/
For advertisement notification, click here.
How to apply
Procedure for Online Application:
Before proceeding to fill the application, the following be kept in readiness;
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
- Email ID
- Scanned color passport size recent photograph in JPEG format (11 KB to 80 KB).
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (05 to 50 KB).
- In order to meet the specified image file size for photo & signature, candidate can get them resized by visiting any online file converter website.
- Candidate can also refer the reference guide for resizing the image on both photo and signature upload page.
Note 1: Applications with blurred photographs / illegible signature will be summarily rejected.
Note 2: The Applicants are advised to give their own Mobile Number and e-mail address as only one application will be accepted from a Mobile Number/e-mail ID. Applicants are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Board through e-mail/ SMS. Further, e-mail address and Mobile Number will also be used for retrieval of password/ Reference number, if required.
- Important Instructions:
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the registration portal i.e. https://odipolsi21.onlineapplicationform.org/ODIPOL/
- Only one Online application is required to be submitted by an applicant. In case, more than one application of an applicant is detected at any stage, all the applications may be rejected by the Board and his/her candidature for the examination may be cancelled.
- Applications submitted through any other source will not be accepted. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard and no Admit Card will be issued to any such Applicant even if he/she pays prescribed fee by any mode.
- Applicants are advised to read the advertisement carefully before filling up the application form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications and pay prescribed fee much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date. This is in order to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the Online Registration Portal on account of heavy load on the portal during the closing days.
- The Board does not accept any responsibility for the applicants not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond control.
- Before final submission of the online application, applicants must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction / modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be considered.
- Applicants have to furnish a declaration to the effect that all the entries / statements made in this application form are genuine, complete and correct and nothing has been concealed therein. In case of any information being found to be false or incorrect, action can be taken against them which may include disqualification from admission to the examination at any stage, debarring, either temporarily or permanently, from appearing in any examination / selection held by the Board / Odisha Police, as well as criminal prosecution.
- Process of filling online application: The applicant should read the advertisement carefully before filling up the application form.
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- Basic Registration
- Detailed Registration
- Basic Registration: This is for generating the Reference number and Password.
- To register first time, click on “New User” on https://odipolsi21.onlineapplicationform.org/ODIPOL/
- Read INSTRUCTIONS carefully and click the check box to acknowledge the same and proceed. The applicant will not be able to proceed further without doing so.
- Fill up the details in the “Basic Registration” form. Due care should be taken while filling details for Basic Registration as these details will be auto fetched in Detailed Registration and no changes will be permitted later. Enter the following details required for Basic Registration:
- Applicant Full Name (First Name, Middle Name, Last Name) as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate
- Gender (Male/Female/Transgender)
- Confirm Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Click the ‘Mobile OTP’. An OTP will be sent to your Mobile number. Enter the OTP.
- Type the verification code (Captcha) as displayed on the screen.
- Click the check box for declaration.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- Your data will be saved and a Reference number will be displayed on the screen. The Reference number and Password for first time login will be sent to your mobile number and Email ID.
- Detailed Registration:
- Login by using the Reference number and Password received to your mobile and email after Basic Registration. Change the password on first login.
- Home page with the instruction will be opened. After reading the instruction continue to open the “Personal Details”.
- Personal Details page will open. Furnish the details as follows:
Note : The details of Name/Gender/E-mail ID/ Mobile Number will be auto fetched from the ‘Basic Registration’ and are non-editable.
- Personal Details
- Select your Category viz., UR/SEBC/SC/ST.
- Furnish the details in case of in -service contractual employee.
- Furnish the details in case of sportsperson.
- Furnish the details about possession of NCC certificate.
- Furnish the details in case of ex-serviceman.
- Fill your date of birth as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
- Enter your Father’s / Husband’s name and Mother’s Name as per standard record.
- Enter your complete Permanent and Communication address with Pin code.
- Education Details
Please furnish details of following educational qualifications;
- 10th Class Examination
- 12th Class Examination
- Graduation / Bachelors’ Degree
Note: Applying Candidates must have completed (passed) the required qualification and must be in possession of required education certificates/degree as on the date of submission of application. Candidates who have appeared or are appearing for the required qualification and do not have educational certificates/degree are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Personal Details
Proceed further to next part of the Detailed Registration.
- Photo Upload
- Upload your recent Scanned image of Color Passport Size Photo – Size 11 Kb – 80 Kb of file format JPG or JPEG only.
Note: If the photograph is not recent (within six months) and clear, the application is liable to be rejected.
- Signature Upload
- Upload your clear Scanned image of Signature – Size 05 Kb – 50 Kb of file format JPG or JPEG only.
Note: If the scanned image of signature is not clear, the application is liable to be rejected.
- PreviewAt this stage, the applicant can preview the application to check the contents. Applicant can also take the print of the Preview page by using browser print option (Ctrl +P) and check the correctness of the application. The Preview page printed will not be considered as having submitted the application form. In case any correction is required, the applicant can do the same on respective pages of application. Once the applicant has thoroughly verified all the contents of his online application, the applicant shall proceed to furnish the declarations. Thereafter he shall submit the application by clicking the “Submit and Proceed to Pay” / “Submit Application Form” button. No changes in application are permissible after this.
- Mode of Payment of Fee:
Applicant can make payment online using Debit Card/Credit Card/ UPI through payment gateway.
- If an applicant initiates an online payment but does not receive a successful payment response, then the system will allow the applicant to re-initiate the payment only after 45 minutes from the time of initiation of first payment. However, if the applicant’s payment is rejected then the applicant will be allowed to make another payment attempt immediately.
- On successful payment of applicable application fee, the applicant will receive an Email and SMS of successful payment.
- Once the fee has been successfully paid, the payment status will accordingly get updated in the system.
- Application Print:
- After successful submission, the candidate may download and take print out of the application, for their own reference, from the Dashboard tab at the top right corner of the web page.
- No print out / hard copy of application form is required to be sent to OPRB.
- Applicants must submit online application complete in all respects before due date and time i.e. 15/07/2021 23:59 hours.
- Incomplete applications, applications without fee payment, applications received through any mode other than online mode and applications not submitted properly will not be accepted in any circumstances and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted provisionally.
- The applicants should note that particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and after submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests/Correspondence received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
- The candidate, by using the user ID and password, may find out the status of his/her application and download Admit Card for the examination by accessing the link https://odipolsi21.onlineapplicationform.org/ODIPOL/
- Candidates should possess a valid E-mail address & Mobile number which should remain active till publication of the final result pursuant to the Advertisement. The Board shall not be responsible for any loss/ non receipt of message/information sent on the wrong/invalid e-mail address & mobile number provided by the candidate in the online registration form or for delay/non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her E-mail or Mobile phone in time. Candidates will be allowed in the examination only if they possess a valid Admit Card issued by the Board and a valid Photo Identity Proof issued by any Govt. Authority. The candidates are advised to refer to the link https://odipolsi21.onlineapplicationform.org/ODIPOL/ for further updates regarding the recruitment.
Applicants may contact the help desk for any application related technical queries at the following number/email id.
Phone Number : 022 – 62337902
E-Mail : [email protected]
Timing : 9:00 hrs – 18:00 hrs Monday to Saturday (Except on National Holidays)
Note: The above help desk is only for online application related technical queries pertaining to payment, OTP, User ID, Password, Application Download, Payment Receipt Download and likewise. For any other issues please refer to the advertisement.