Properties worth lakhs gutted in fire mishap at warehouse in Rourkela

Rourkela: A major fire broke out at a garment warehouse near Mangal Bhawan in Odisha’s Rourkela city late last night reducing properties worth around Rs 7 lakh to ashes.

On being informed about the mishap, Fire personnel rushed to the spot and doused the flames. Though the reason behind the incident is yet to be ascertained, it is suspected that electrical short circuit led to the outbreak of fire.

The godown lacked fire safety measures, a Fire Service official said.

Also Read

Comments are closed.