Sibling duo electrocuted in Odisha

Koraput: Two siblings were electrocuted after coming in contact with live electric wire in Odisha’s Koraput district this afternoon.

The deceased have been identified as Enka Melka and Diu Melka of Tikarapara village under Bandhugaon block in the district.

According to reports, the duo was heading to a nearby river to take bath. Unfortunately, they came in contact with electric wires of an under construction lift irrigation project which had snapped due to unknown reasons. The duo died on the spot.

However, no police complaint was filed by the deceased’s family.


Also Read

Comments are closed.