Three shops gutted, property worth lakhs damaged in fire mishap in Odisha Capital

Bhubaneswar: Three shops selling automobile spare parts were gutted after fire broke out near Rasulgarh Chhak in Bhubaneswar today afternoon.

Initially some passersby spotted smoke emanating from two shops at around 3:30 PM. As owners of the shops were away for lunch, no one was present in the shops, said an eyewitness.

By the time two fire tenders reached the spot after being informed, three shops were engulfed in the fire. Fire personnel doused the flame few hours of operation, otherwise 20 other shops could have been damaged, another eyewitness stated.

The reason behind the fire mishap is yet to be known. But some shop owners said the burning incense stick in one of the shops could have caused the fire mishap.

Also Read

Comments are closed.

close-link