Two men injured in gas cylinder blast in Odisha

Rourkela: Two persons were critically injured in a gas cylinder explosion at a male salon in Panposh this evening. The injured, Govind Chakravorty and Chandan Thakur have been admitted to the Ispat General Hospital for treatment.

As per reports, Chandan’s brother-in-law Vijay had bought a cooking gas cylinder today. When turning on the cylinder valve at Chandan’s salon, there was a big explosion. The impact of the blast was so severe that Govind, a neighbouring shopkeeper was injured in the stomach after a piece of the cylinder hit him.

Locals rushed the duo to the Rourkela Government Hospital and later shifted them to the IGH after their condition deteriorated.

Also Read

Comments are closed.

close-link