World Egg Day is celebrated on the second Friday of October, every year. It was founded by the International Egg Commission (IEC) at a conference held in Vienna in 1996.
World Egg Day seeks to raise awareness about eggs and their benefits. This day aims to educate about the health benefits of eggs and the nutritional value they have.
World Egg Day also aims to thank and show appreciation for all the egg farmers who supply eggs to their home countries.
Here are some messages and wishes to share with you friends on the occasion of World Egg Day.
- Eggs are a rich source of protein, rich in Omega-3, and good for bones and brain health. Wishing you all – a very Happy Egg Day!
- When you have egg in your breakfast plate, you know that your day is going to be an awesome one….. Wishing you healthy meals with lots of eggs on World Egg Day.
- Let us celebrate World Egg Day by enjoying the amazing dishes cooked using egg to make it the happiest day of the year…. Tasty eggs make every soul happy and every stomach healthy…. Happy World Egg Day.
- World Egg Day is a sweet reminder to each one of us to make sure that we eat eggs in our breakfasts to live healthy and live happy…… Sending you best wishes on World Egg Day.
- World Egg Day celebrates the love for eggs and let us make it a memorable day by enjoying eggs in different forms and dishes for a healthy celebration…. Make it a egglicious day!!!
- When you talk about good health and wholesome diet, you are actually referring to eggs because they truly make a complete and rich diet for each one of us…. Happy World Egg Day.
- They make the quickest, tastiest and the healthiest breakfast….. They are the cute little eggs that we all love….. Sending my warm wishes to you on World Egg Day.
- On World Egg Day, we celebrate the goodness that eggs bring into our lives and the happiness they spread on our faces with their superb taste….. Happy World Egg Day.
- The best thing about eggs is that you can cook them the way you want it and experiment with them to create dishes that promise a wholesome meal…. Best wishes on World Egg Day.