2 West Bengal workers electrocuted in Odisha
Bolangir: Hours after a farmer died of electrocution in Sundergarh district, two labourers were electrocuted to death at Jarasinga village under Deogaon block in Bolangir district today.
Sources said the workers identified as Dilbar Hussain and Ganga Hussain are residents of West Bengal.
The incident took place after the duo came in contact with a live electric wire while working in a rural drinking water project at Jarasinga.
Earlier in the day, farmer Shyamaghana Sahu died after coming in contact with a live wire while ploughing his farmland near Sanagogua village under Bonai police limits in Sundergarh district.