3-YO girl charred to death; parents, elder sister critical in Kendrapada fire mishap

Kendrapada: A three-year-old girl was charred to death while her parents and elder sister suffered critical burn injuries after a fire broke out in a paddy yard at Okilpal village under Rajnagar block in Kendrapara district late last night.

The mishap took place when the family was in deep sleep in the paddy yard to guard their harvested crops.

Reportedly, the fire broke out in the yard from a kerosene lamp. While the minor girl died on the spot, his father Ramakanta Samal, mother Kuni and 12-year-old daughter were admitted to a nearby hospital in critical condition. They were later shifted to Cuttack after their condition worsened.

Also Read

Comments are closed.

close-link