Malkangiri: After announcing night curfew and curtailing the upper limit of congregation at various social gatherings as part of precautionary measures to curb spread of COVID-19, Malkangiri Collector today made seven-day home isolation mandatory for people coming to the district from other states.
Issuing a fresh order, Collector Yeddula Vijay said, “All persons, who are coming to the district from other states have to undergo a compulsory home isolation for seven days. Anganwadi workers/Peos/Sarpanches are directed to collect their travel history and maintain a database.”
Besides, all heads of state and central Government offices have been asked to furnish information on their travel history in advance before leaving headquarters to the nodal officer, the Collector said.
Besides, the Collector issued the following guidelines:
- Mass campaigning to create awareness regarding adherence to COVID-19 guidelines such as wearing of masks, maintaining social distancing and frequent use of hand wash or sanitizer shall be done through mike announcement, affixing posters/ hoardings in public places. DIPRO is directed to create awareness through public announcements. All Tehsildars/BDOs/EOs are here by directed to create awareness by affixing posters/ hoardings.
- Enforcement activities such as imposition of penalties on violators of COVID-19 guidelines, shutdown of shops, seize of vehicles, etc shall be enhanced. All Tehsildars cum Executive Magistrates are directed submit daily report on enforcement activities at [email protected]
- The CDM and PHO is requested to setup dedicated Fever Clinic for patients with Influenza like Infection (III)/Severe Acute Respiratory Infection (SARI)/COVID-19 like symptoms at DHH, Malkangiri, Kalimela and Mathili. RTPCR and Antigen testing rate shall be enhanced gradually.
- Large gatherings, congregations shall continue to be prohibited. Marriage, funeral/ last rites related gatherings and social/religious/ political/ sports/ entertainment academic/ cultural functions and gatherings shall be allowed with a ceiling of 200 persons subject to the following conditions:
- In closed spaces, a maximum of 50% of the Hall capacity will be allowed subject to the above ceiling.
- In open spaces, keeping the size of the ground/ open space in view, appropriate number of persons will be allowed, within the ceiling prescribed above, so as to ensure maintenance of prescribed physical distancing norms.
- Wearing of masks, maintaining social distancing and provision of thermal scanning and use of hand wash or sanitizer will be mandatory.
- Persons with Influenza like Infection (III)/ Severe Acute Respiratory Infection (SARI)/ COVID-19 like symptoms shall not be allowed.
- Permission for such functions/ gatherings shall be accorded by Tehsildars cum Executive Magistrates of their respective jurisdiction.
- The host of the marriage/funeral function shall make necessary arrangement for checking at the entry point and ensure wearing of mask by the guests/ others during the entire duration of their participation. Host shall make arrangement to provide masks to those who have not come with appropriate mask