Bhubaneswar: Out of 19 fresh COVID-19 cases reported from Khordha district in last 24 hours, 9 positive cases belong to Bhubaneswar.
Of new cases in Bhubaneswar, 8 are local contacts and remaining one has been detected from home quarantine, informed Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) today.
Here’re details of local contact cases in Bhubaneswar:
- 4 cases: two women 31 year-old and 38-year-old, two male persons 50-year-old and 18-year-old of Laxmibazar slum in Siripur locality liked with a previous positive case.
- 1 case: 52-year-old male native to other district. He is working as a security guard near RBI office, Bhubaneswar.
- 3 cases: 38 years, 42 years and 41 years male persons, all employees of a private hospital linked with a previous case
Home quarantine case details:
- 1 case: 26 years old woman, a resident of Airport Colony with a travel history to Delhi.
With fresh positive cases, the COVID-19 tally in Bhubaneswar rose to 283 with 131 active cases so far.
Meanwhile, 10 COVID-19 patients have recovered from the disease in Bhubaneswar today.
Here’re details of today’s recovered cases in Bhubaneswar:
- 1 case: 27 years old male of Satya Nagar near Big Bazaar.
- 2 cases: 34 years old male and 62 years old female, members of a same family of Bhimpur near Airport.
- 1 case: 19 years old male of Salia Sahi, Nirankari Nagar
- 4 cases: 38 years old, 30 years old, 34 years old and 31 years old male persons, all railway staff
- 2 cases: 45 years old female and 10 years old boy of Housing Board Colony in Dumduma area
With fresh recoveries, the number of recovered cases in the city reach 148. As of today, three COVID-19 patients under treatment have succumbed to the deadly virus in the State capital.
On the other hand, Cuttack city reported 1 COVID new case in last 24 hours taking to total count to 34, of which 12 are active.
According to Cuttack Municipal Corporation (CMC) authorities, one local contact case has been detected from Mahandi Vihar. The infected person is a 47 years old woman, a family member of a previous case reported on June 16.
While 21 COVID patients have recovered from the disease, one has died due to COVID in the Silver city so far.