Bhubaneswar: The Twin City Commissionerate Police issued traffic advisory in view of the state-level Independence Day parade to be held at IDCO Exhibition Ground in Odisha capital.
Following traffic restrictions/diversions will be effective from 6.30 AM onwards till the completion of the parade.
* No vehicle shall be allowed to ply between MBS blocking-St. Joseph lane blocking stretch of Ram Mandir and Housing Board Square road from 06.30 A.M. onwards on 15.08.2020 till the parade is over.
* Vehicles coming from the Housing Board side intending to go towards Ram Mandir will be allowed up to MBS lane blocking at the Housing Board square where they will be diverted towards the Kendriya Vidyalaya lane. Similarly, vehicles coming from the Ram Mandir Square intending to go towards Housing Board Square will be allowed up to St. Joseph lane where they will be diverted towards the Kendriya Vidyalaya lane exiting out at the MBS lane blocking near the Housing Board Square.
* There will be a blocking at the Hotel Charlie lane where vehicles coming from PMG, Keshari Talkies side will be diverted towards Sachivalaya Marg. There will be blocking at lanes exiting out at gate no. I and II emerging from Sachivalaya Marg.
* Lanes emerging from the Kendriya Vidyalaya lane exiting out at the Housing Board-Ram Mandir road will be blocked and there will be no vehicular movement on MBS blocking-St. Joseph lane.
There will be designated parking spaces as listed below:
* VVIP Parking at the right flank of gate No. 1.
* VIP and other guests parking at the right flank of gate No. 5.
* Media parking at the left flank of gate No. 5.
* Vehicles of participating contingents and police personnel parking at MBS blocking-St. Joseph lane blocking stretch (on Housing Board-Ram Mandir road).