Bhubaneswar: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik today launched the Smart Health Card facility for the beneficiaries of the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY).
Who are eligible?
* Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana card holders.
* BPL card holders.
* Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) card holders.
* Families with annual income below Rs 50,000 in rural areas and below Rs 60,000 in urban areas.
* Beneficiaries of National and State Food Security Schemes.
For the list of empanelled hospitals, click here.
Main features of the scheme:
* 3.5 crore people of 96 lakh families will get this Smart Health Card.
* Each family can avail treatment cost up to Rs 5 lakh per annum. Women members can avail this benefit up to Rs 10 lakh every year.
* The beneficiaries can avail health services in more than 200 hospital chains of the country.