Bhubaneswar: After landslide victory in 2019 polls, ruling Biju Janata Dal (BJD) today rehabilitated several leaders of the party with fresh appointment to various departments in Odisha.
Total 11 advisors of the BJD were conferred with major ranks in state administration.
While Mission Shakti Advisor Lopamudra Bauxipatra was given Minister of State (MoS) rank, the party upgraded advisor position of five others including Mujibulla Khan and Anubhav Patnaik to MoS rank in Odisha government.
Special Development Councils advisor Sujeet Kumar was appointed with Chief Secretary rank.
Similarly, four more advisors were granted the Principal Secretary rank in the government.
Here’s the list of advisors assigned new responsibilities in Odisha government
1. Lopamudra Bauxipatra, Advisor, Mission Shakti – MoS
2. Sudhir Das, Advisor, Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana – MoS
3. Mujibulla Khan, Advisor, Minorities Affairs, ST&SC Development Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department – MoS
4. Sujeet Kumar, Advisor, Special Development Councils – Chief Secretary
5. Anubhav Pattnaik, Advisor, ET&IT – MoS
6. Krutibas Patra, Advisor, Agriculture & Farmers Empowerment Department – MoS
7. Utkal Keshari Parida, Advisor, Chilika Development Authority – Principal Secretary
8. Debashish Mallick, Advisor, Odisha Forest Development Corporation – Principal Secretary
9. Sulata Deo, Advisor, Women & Child Development Department – Principal Secretary
10. Janmejaya Lenka, Advisor, Odia Language Literature & Culture Department – Principal Secretary
11. Ramachandra Panda, Advisor, Odisha State Agriculture Marketing Board – MoS