Lost CBSE academic certificate? Here’s how to get duplicate copy at doorstep without visiting office

New Delhi/Bhubaneswar: If you have lost your academic certificates/ documents issued by the CBSE, you can get the duplicate copies of the same at your doorstep without visiting the board’s office, simply by using a portal namely DADS (Duplicate Academic Document System).

Students/ former students can visit the website https://cbseit.in/cbse/web/dads/home.aspx for the procedure and options.

Regional Offices, on receipt of the applications, will print academic documents and dispatch them through speed post. A tracking system will enable the students/ users to trace the status of application and dispatched details. This portal will give option to students for both digital copy as well as printed copy of the academic document to choose from.

The facility will obviate the physical presence of the students at the office and cut short the travel, time and energy spent by the students and parents who can now obtain duplicate marksheets, passing certificates and migration certificates through this online portal.

Also Read

Comments are closed.