Bhubaneswar: Odisha Vigilance officials today raided multiple places in connection with allegation against Anadi Charan Sethi, Civil Supplies Officer, State Headquarters regarding possession of assets disproportionate to his known sources of income.
House searches were being conducted by 4 DSPs , 8 Inspectors and other staff of the anti-corruption agency on the basis of search warrants issued by Special Judge, Vigilance, Berhampur.
The following places were being raided:
1) Residential double storied building of Anadi Charan Sethi located at Ram Nagar 1st Lane, Chhatrapur, Ganjam.
2) Single storied market complex of Sethi located at Rama Nagar, Chhatrapur.
3) Double storied building of Sethi located at Kharvel Nagar 3rd Lane, Berhampur.
4) Residential house of his elder daughter located at Angaragadia, Balasore.
5) A hotel namely Maa Residency at Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar.
Till last reports came in, the searches were underway while calculation of total value of his movable and immovable properties was yet to be completed.