Class 10 student dies of electrocution in Odisha

Boudh: In a tragic incident, a Class 10 student died of electrocution after coming in contact with a motor wire here in the district today.

The deceased was identified as Siddhant Pradhan (14) of Jatesinga village in Bamanda Gram Panchayat under Harabhanga block of Boudh district.

According to reports, the student was electrocuted while he had been to a well for taking shower to get ready for school in the morning.

Source said that the boy was injured after coming in contact with a motor wire attached to the well. Immediately, he was rushed to the District Headquarters Hospital (DHH), Boudh, for treatment, where he was declared dead.

On receiving information, Boudh police reached the hospital to investigate the matter.

Also Read

Comments are closed.

close-link