Bhubaneswar: The COVID-19 claimed 10 more lives in Odisha in the last 24 hours, informed State Health & Family Welfare (H&FW) Department today.
“Regret to inform the demise of Ten #COVID19 positive patients while under treatment in hospitals,” tweeted the Department.
Following new deaths, the toll reached 390 in Odisha.
The fresh deaths were reported from 6 districts. While the highest number of 4 COVID-19 patients succumbed to the virus in Ganjam district, two died in Khordha district. Angul, Koraput, Nayagarh and Sonepur districts registered one each new death in the last 24 hours.
Here’re details of 10 deaths shared by the State H&FW Department:
1. A 55-year old male of Angul district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
2. A 70-year old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension.
3. A 58-year old female of Bhubaneswar.
4. A 42-year old male of Ganjam district.
5. A 50-year old female of Ganjam district.
6. A 70-year old male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from uncontrolled Diabetes.
7. A 59-year old female of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes & Hypertension.
8. A 35-year old female of Koraput district.
9. A 61-year old male of Nayagarh district.
10. A 76-year old male of Sonepur district.