Bhubaneswar: The Coronavirus claimed five more lives in the last 24 hours in Odisha taking the toll to 1,760.
“Regret to inform the demise of five numbers of Covid positive patients while under treatment in hospitals”, informed the State Health & Family Welfare Department today.
The fresh deaths were reported from Keonjhar (2), Malkangiri (1), Mayurbhanj (1), Nuapada (1).
Here’re details of 5 new COVID-19 deaths in Odisha:
1. A 65-year-old female of Keonjhar district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Ischemic Heart Disease.
2. A 64-year-old male of Keonjhar district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.
3. A 75-year-old female of Mayurbhanj district who was also suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease & Anemia.
4. A 40-year-old female of Malkangiri district.
5. A 40-year-old male of Nuapada district who was suffering from Sickle Cell Disease.