Bhubaneswar: The train services under the East of Coast Railway (ECoR) jurisdiction will be affected due to complete lockdown in West Bengal, a release said today.
Due to COVID-19 lockdown on August 31 in West Bengal, the railway authorities have cancelled, partially cancelled and withdrawn the stoppages of several trains passing through Odisha.
1. 02246 Yesvantpur-Howrah Duronto Special cancelled from Yeshvantpur on August 30
2. 02201 Sealdah-Bhubaneswar Duronto Special to be cancelled on August 31
3. 02202 Bhubaneswar-Sealdah Duronto Special to be cancelled on September 1
4. 02074/02073 Bhubaneswar-Howrah-Bhubaneswar Jan Shatabdi Special to remain cancelled on August 31 from both the directions
PARTIAL CANCELLATION OF TRAINS:
1. 02704 Secunderabad-Howrah Falaknuma Special Express leaving from Secunderabad on 30th August, 2020 will be terminated at Bhubaneswar and will not go up to Howrah.
2. 02703 Howrah-Secunerabad Falaknuma Special Express will start from Bhubaneswar instead of Howrah on 31st August, 2020 and will be cancelled from Howrah to Bhubaneswar on the same day.
WITHDRAWAL OF STOPPAGES:
1. 02801 Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Special Purusottam Express leaving from Bhubaneswar and 02802 New Delhi-Bhubaneswar Special Purusottam Express leaving from New Delhi on 30th August, 2020 will not have stoppage at Purulia and Hijli from both the directions.
2. 02823 Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Special Rajdhani Express leaving from Bhubaneswar on 31st August, 2020 and 02824 New Delhi-Bhubaneswar Special Rajdhani Express leaving from New Delhi on 30th August, 2020 will not have stoppages at Hijli Station from both the directions.
Passengers of above trains are advised to be prepared accordingly.