ECoR reschedules train timings to facilitate modernisation work in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: With a view to facilitating modernisation work for the commissioning of a Double Line between Sambalpur City and Maneswar town and the launching of Limited Height Sub-ways (LHSs) between Kansbahal and Rajgangpur railway stations under Chakradharpur Division, the East Coast Railway (ECoR) today rescheduled some of the train timings.
Train services are to be affected in Rourkela-Jharsuguda-Sambalpur City-Rairakhol Railway Section.
Rescheduling of Trains:
- 20472 Puri-Bikaner Express from Puri at 0635hrs on 24.05.2023 will leave Puri at 0835hrs on the same day.
- 20917 Indore-Puri Express from Indore at 1500hrs on 23.05.2023 will leave at 1700hrs on the same day.
- 18311 Sambalpur-Banaras bi-weekly Express from Sambalpur on 24.05.2023 will leave at 1550hrs instead of 1305hrs.
- 18478 Rishikesh-Puri Kalinga Utkal Express from Rishikesh on 23.05.2023 will leave at 0920hrs instead of 0535hrs.
Cancellation of Trains:
- 18125/18126 Rourkela-Puri-Rourkela Express from both directions on 24.05.2023.
- 18107/18108 Rourkela-Jagadalpur-Rourkela Inter City Express from both directions on 24.05.2023.
Partial Cancellation of Trains:
- 18125/18126 Rourkela-Puri Rourkela Express from both directions on 23.05.2023 and from 25 to 30.05.2023 will remain cancelled between Puri and Sambalpur.
- 12893/12894 Bhubaneswar-Balangir-Bhubaneswar Inter City Express from both directions from 23.05.2023 to 30.05.2023 will remain cancelled between Jujomura and Balangir from both directions.
- 12871 Howrah-Titilagarh Ispat Express from Howrah on 24.05.2023 will run up to Chakradharpur and will return back as a special train from Chakradharpur to Howrah on the path of 22862 Kantabanji-Howrah Ispat Express.
- 22862 Kantabanji-Howrah Ispat Express from Kantabanji on 24.05.2023 will run up to Jharsuguda and will return back as a special train from Jharsuguda to Titilagarh on the path of 12871 Howrah-Titilagarh Ispat Express.
- 18452 Puri-Hatia Tapaswini Express from Puri on 23.05.2023 will run up to Sambalpur and will return back from Sambalpur to Puri as 18451 Hatia-Puri Tapaswini Express on 24.05.2023. Services of 18451/18452 Puri-Hatia-Puri Tapaswini Express will remain cancelled from both directions between Sambalpur-Hatia-Sambalpur.
Diversion of Trains:
20817/20818 Bhubaneswar-New Delhi-Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express from Bhubaneswar on 27.05.2023 and from New Delhi on 28.05.2023 will run on a diverted route via Bhubaneswar-Jakhapura-Jaroli-Rajkharsawan instead of Bhubaneswar-Sambalpur City-Jharsuguda-Rourkela-Chakradharpur-Rajkharsawan from both the directions.
20807 Visakhapatnam-Amritsar Hirakud Express from Visakhapatnam on 27.05.2023 will run on a diverted route via Vizianagaram-Titilagarh-Sambalpur instead of Vizianagaram-Bhubaneswar-Sambalpur.
Regulation of Trains:
12836 Bangalore-Hatia Express from Bangalore on 23.05.2023 will be controlled en-route suitably for construction of the modernisation work.