Feel million bucks with these five trendy looks for Odia weddings
Bhubaneswar: Wedding season is one of those rare moments when we get to dress up, deck up, adorn ourselves with jewelleries, and heavy make-up. Weddings in Odisha are huge gala parties and no matter how much you deny, you do wish to look your best. This time, let your make-up do the talking!
Here are some makeup looks for you can try this wedding season:
1. Smoky look: One makeup style which shall never be out of fashion is a tint of smoke on your eyes! Smoky eyes make it best for evening wedding parties and is apt for any skin complexion. Deep maroon lipstick is all you need to compliment your smoky eyes. Wear large ‘jhumkas’ with your lehenga or saree. Tie your hair into braids or clean bun. You can keep it open, too.
2. Golden girl: Team up your red lehenga with a golden touch on your face. Use bronze highlights and smudge your eyes up with golden shades and black colossal. Wear brown or red lipstick and rock the wedding scene! Semi-curled hair would be perfect with this.
3. Nude look: If you are one of those who want it hassle-free and simple, kajal, eyeliner, and pink/nude/mellow coral lip shade will work well for you. Wear something of nude shade or cream and white to keep the look fresh! You can tie your hair up in a bun.
4. Vogue Girl: Want to look the best yet different? Silver-maroon/violet eyes make up with magenta/purple lip colour will do the magic! Wear large chaand baalis, and a long neck piece with huge locket (one of those ethnic pieces) and team it up with deep blue/red/deep green/yellow/purple lehenga. (Tip: straighten your hair)
5. Pep up with neons: Neons are crazy colours! Make sure to not overdo it. Choose a colour sober enough (pink or orange usually does the best), and wear it with sober coloured lehengas. It will definitely be a great combo. You can also try turquoise kajal. Complete the look with wavy hair!
Make sure to moisturize your skin well and do not forget to carry confidence! No matter what you put on, it’s your confidence that will shine through you. Well, you can also put on a ‘bindi’ if want to.