Bhubaneswar: With the start of the FIH Men’s Series Finals Bhubaneswar Odisha-2019 on the horizon, organisers today launched the offline sale of tickets at the Box Office at Kalinga Stadium here and various outlets across the host city.
Fans who have bought online vouchers for the tournament, which starts on June 6, can redeem them at the Redemption Counter located at Gate No. 4 of the stadium.
Here are the outlets which will be selling the tickets for the sporting event:
- Sports Emporium: Opposite Pal Heights, Jaydev Vihar, BDA Colony, Bhubaneswar- 751013.
- Sister Mobile: 699, BMC, Near PNB Bank, Bhawani Mall Street Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar – 751007.
- Sister Mobile: Plot No. 88/7, Bapuji Nagar, Bhubaneswar – 751009.
- SS Frozen World: Kanan Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751017.
- B21: Janpath Road, Kharabela Nagar, Bhubaneswar – 751007.
- B21: Opposite BMC Bhawani Mall Exit Gate, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar – 751007.
- In & Out: Plot No. 305, Bharat Petroleum Petrol Pump, District Center, Bhubaneswar – 751016.
- Fresh & Frozen Mount: Unit 4 Main Street, Bhauma Nagar A.G. Colony, Bhubaneswar – 751001.
- C Décor’s: Plot No. 88, Near Bharat Petrol Pump, District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751016.
- FH17 Saloon: 3rd Floor, BMC Bhawani Mall, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar – 751007.
- Ujala Car Fashion: Khandagiri Chowk, Patrapada, Bhubaneswar – 751030.
- Reliance Food Court: 2nd Floor, Reliance Mall, Master Canteen Area, Kharabela Nagar, Bhubaneswar – 751001.
- Klassic Boutique & Beauty Salon: Laxmisagar Canal Road, Opp. City Fresh, Bhubaneswar – 751006.
- House of Candy: 2nd Floor, Food Court, Esplanade Mall, Rasulgarh Industrial Estate, Bhubaneswar – 751010.
- ClearPrint.in: Jagamara Road, Jagamara, Bhubaneswar – 751030.
Tickets at the outlets will be available from 10.30 am to 5 pm, while the Box Office at Gate No. 9 for purchase of tickets and Gate. No 4 for Redemption of Online Vouchers at Kalinga Stadium will remain open from 9 am to 12 noon and from 3 pm to 7 pm, respectively from today.
Tickets for the tournament have been priced at INR 200 for East Stand, INR 100 for South and North Stand for the Group Stage matches to be played between June 6 and 12. The tickets for Semi Finals and Final on June 14 and 15, respectively are priced at INR 250 for East Stand and INR 150 for South and North Stand.
The Organising Committee has also extended free entry to East, North and South stands on first-cum-first-serve basis for all the morning matches scheduled to be held on June 6, 7, 10, 12 and 14 at 8.45 am.
In a bid to help the state of Odisha and its people after the destruction caused by Cyclone Fani, organisers have also announced that all profits accumulated through the ticket sales will be contributed to the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.