Fire at Nayagarh Collectorate in Odisha

Nayagarh: Panic gripped Nayagarh Collectorate after a major fire broke out at the building here today.

The employees started running out of fear when they found smoke and blaze at the office.

Several documents, computers and other office assets were gutted in the fire.

The fire services personnel were pressed into action to douse the flame.

The short circuit is suspected to be cause behind the fire.

For 36 years, Sambad Group has been redefining Odia journalism and bringing you the news from all corners of the state and beyond. During this pandemic, support Sambad and Kanak News by making a contribution today for our various digital platforms. Help regional journalism survive during these challenging times.

Also Read

Comments are closed.