Fire mishap at chemical unit in Odisha’s Berhampur

Berhampur: Four workers of the chemical unit of Grasim Industries here were critically injured after they came in contact with a live electric wire while they were working in hydrochloric acid plant on the company premises this morning.

Sources said  the workers were engaged in water boiling work at the hydrochloric acid plant when they accidentally came in contact with the electric wire at around 9.30 AM.

Soon after the mishap, the four critically-injured including engineer Abhisek Pal and operators Shankar Roul, Benupani Roul and S Shankar were rushed to MKCG Medical College and Hospital here for treatment.

 

Also Read

Comments are closed.

close-link