Fire breaks out at Board of Revenue Office in Cuttack

Cuttack: A fire broke out at Board of Revenue Office building near Collectorate in Cuttack today.

According to sources, the incident occurred in third floor of the building creating panic among the officials.

As per preliminary information, the fire erupted from a burnt cigarette dumped inside a washroom. However, no casualty and damage have been reported so far.

Two firefighting teams were pressed into action to douse the flame.

Also Read

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.