Fire breaks out at electrical appliances godown in Odisha’s Cuttack

Cuttack: A major fire broke out at an electrical appliances godown in Badambadi area of Odisha’s Cuttack city gutting electronic items worth lakhs.

Fire personnel, who rushed to the spot on being informed, rescued as many as three persons trapped inside the godown besides dousing the flames.

Though the reason behind the outbreak of fire is yet to be ascertained, it is suspected that electrical short circuit might have led to the incident.

Many electrical appliances, including fans and induction cookers, were damaged in the blaze.

For 36 years, Sambad Group has been redefining Odia journalism and bringing you the news from all corners of the state and beyond. During this pandemic, support Sambad and Kanak News by making a contribution today for our various digital platforms. Help regional journalism survive during these challenging times.

Also Read

Comments are closed.

close-link