Fire breaks out at quarantine centre in Odisha

Nabarangpur: Fire broke out at a quarantine facility at Nunpani village under Kosagumuda block of Odisha’s Nabarangpur district today.

Inverter batteries and fans were gutted in the incident. On being informed, Fire personnel from Kosagumuda reached the spot and doused the flames.

Though the reason behind the outbreak of fire is yet to be ascertained, it is suspected that electrical short circuit led to the mishap.

A major mishap got averted was no one was quarantined at the facility.

Also Read

Comments are closed.

close-link