Fire breaks out at shopping complex in Odisha capital

Bhubaneswar: Fire broke out at a shopping complex in Odisha capital early this morning gutting properties worth lakhs of rupees.

According to reports, the mishap took place at ‘Venus Daily Market’ located near Damana Square here.

On being informed by the security guard of the shopping complex, six fire tenders rushed to the spot and managed to douse the flames after a two-hour-long effort.

Though the exact reason behind the outbreak of fire is yet to be ascertained, short circuit is suspected to be the reason behind the mishap.

Also Read

Comments are closed.