Fire mishap in Odisha’s Angul guts properties worth lakhs

Angul: A fire mishap in Matia Sahi area of Odisha’s Angul district reduced four houses to ashes and gutted properties worth lakhs, today.

According to reports, the fire emerged from a chulha while cooking was underway inside the house of one Saroj Behera in the village. The fire soon engulfed three neighbouring houses damaging those severely.

On being informed by locals, Fire personnel rushed to the village and doused the flames. Prior to that, the villagers had tried the douse the fire but in vain.

The fire mishap has rendered the victims homeless at a time when lockdown for coronavirus outbreak is underway.

Also Read

Comments are closed.

close-link